Enemies in Road to Eden are all the AIs that will attack and try to kill you.
There is 38 different enemies in the World. They can be Infected, Mutants, Aliens, Humans, Insects, Plants or Animals.
- Animals are wandering in the wild (Deers will flee on attack, Boars are peaceful but will defend if attacked, Bears and Crocodiles will attack on sight).
- Humans are bandits who have captured some buildings (warehouses, checkpoints, roadblocks) and are aggressive.
- Infected are found everywhere in the world, wandering, guarding, patrolling or attacking as a horde.
- Aliens are scary creatures and among the most dangerous and deadly. They are found in Zone 2 on roads or dungeons/caves.
- Plants are only active at night. They will attack only if you walk close by or attack them.
- Insects (and spiders) are annoying creatures that may poison you.
- Mutants are also everywhere.
You can loot Infected Heads on corpses to buy some trophies that you can place in your base.
Click on each enemy to see his stats, weaknesses, abilities and strategy to fight them.