|Road to Eden|
|February 28, 2019|
|Survival, Crafting, Base building|
Road to Eden is a Survival video game developed by Ronald Halabi (Zouking) and published by Digitalworks.
Road to Eden is a third-person multiplayer survival coop game, set within the post-apocalyptic ruins of a world destroyed by an alien invasion. 99% of the human population was wiped out in an instant and now humanity's last hope is Project Eden, a base of operation where the remaining survivors are fighting back. You wake up at the side of the road with no memory and must team up with other survivors to make the long and dangerous journey to Eden.
- OS : Windows 7 64-Bit, Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor : Intel Core i5
- Memory : 8 GB RAM
- Graphics : DirectX 11 graphics card with at least 3GB Video RAM,1280x720 minimum resolution.
- DirectX : Version 11
- Storage : 20 GB available space
- Sound Card : DirectX Compatible