There is 14 different vehicles and 4 different trailers. Trailers are additional storages that can be attached to vehicles.
The vehicles spawn randomly across the map along the roads.
- 1 How to use a vehicle
- 2 List of Vehicles
- 3 Repair Quick Table
- 4 Trailers
- 5 Vehicle Parts / Tires / Colors
How to use a vehicle
- Green bar : Fuel indicator (if zero the car stops).
- Orange bar : Durability indicator / hit points (if zero the car explodes).
- Purple bar : Armor indicator (depending on the car addons added).
Use a vehicle
- Once you find a vehicle, you need to repair it in order to use it (check each vehicle below to know which parts are needed).
- Open the front hood and place the missing parts that you should have taken with you first.
- Add fuel containers (Fuel Canister or Fuel Jerrycan) in the car inventory and press the "Fuel Vehicle" button.
- Press "E" to enter the vehicle by the left door.
- Press "R" to start.
- Drive !
- Press "R" to stop/start engine.
- Press "L" for Lights
- Press "J" to attach trailer (when car and trailer balls are side by side)
- 1 : Left blinker / 2 : Both blinkers / 3 : Right blinker.
Repair damaged vehicle
- Open the front hood.
- Add Iron Plates in the vehicle inventory.
- Press the "Repair Vehicle" button.
- You can customize your vehicle with Vehicle Tires (each 4 wheels individually), Vehicle Parts (armors, lights, bumpers, decorations...) and Vehicle Colors (among 16 millions colors).
- To customize your vehicle, you have to drive your vehicle into a Garage that you can craft and place in your base.
- If your car is stucked or flipped upside-down you can reset it back to normal position by opening the front hood and press the "Jack Vehicle" button.
List of Vehicles
Repair Quick Table
Click on any icons below to check Vehicle or item page:
Vehicle Parts / Tires / Colors
VEHICLE PARTS (26)
VEHICLE TIRES (14)
VEHICLE COLORS (∞)